Promotions-10K challenge T & C's
1) Teams must consist of a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 players.
2) The AED 10k challenge is only open to UAE residents with a valid Emirates ID.
3) The AED 10k challenge is open to players aged 10 and above. A child who is 10 or 11 years old needs to be accompanied by an adult in their team.
4) Teams will be ranked based on the number of medals, types of medals and number of attempts. Medals are calculated by the system based on the number of attempts for each Jumble. The team with the maximum number of medals in the minimum number of attempts will win.
5) A team can play multiple times on the same day with valid bookings or by boosting their session in-store. Boosters are subject to availability. The best score per completed Jumble earned in one calendar day will be counted as the team's score.
6) The 10K challenge is open only to those teams who book on www.jumble.ae. Every member of your team must book via www.jumble.ae. No corporate, school or birthday group bookings will be eligible to participate. Bookings can be made with special promo codes that can applied on the Jumble website. No bookings made through third parties such as the Entertainer can participate.
7) The team in 1st place will be announced at the end of each month through the leaderboard on our website and through other digital channels. The winners will be notified via their mobile numbers and emails used for registering while playing Jumble.
8) Winners will be given National Bonds worth AED 10k (which can be exchanged for cash). National bonds can only be redeemed by an adult aged 21yrs and above. If the winning team has players that are underage, they must nominate a parent or guardian to redeem the prize
9) In the event of a tie, the teams will have to compete in a final round for 1 hour. The team with the best score will win.
10) If you and your team win the AED 10k challenge once, you are not eligible to participate again. However, you are always welcome to Jumble when you like.
11) Jumble management has the right to disqualify teams if there is any foul play. No phone or any digital device or physical notes is allowed during the Jumble session. If a team is caught cheating, all players of this team will be disqualified from the AED10k Challenge.
12) Claims for the national bonds must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice (period of 30 days maximum). Failure to claim it within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
13) Jumble’s Management decision is full and final. Jumble reserves the right to amend or cancel the AED 10k challenge at any given point of time. Any changes will be updated online.
14) Landmark Hospitality employees and their immediate families (including any live-in partners or household members) are not eligible to participate in the AED 10k challenge.